I am excited to announce that my little blog baby has been nominated for the mysterious One Lovely Blog Award! How great is that?! Isn’t it lovely in itself just to be considered a good read by another blogger you admire? (rhetorical, but yes…yes, it is!). Being fairly new to the blogosphere, blogoverse, or whatever you want to call it, has really given me the opportunity to share some passions of mine that tend to get lost in the day to day hustle and bustle of life.
Thank you to all my family and friends, new and old, who frequently visit my little space in the world and faithfully read my ramblings. Hopefully the loveliest parts of my blog are yet to come!
Step One: I would like to thank Kirsten of Tutus & Stilettos for nominating The Style Verdict for this award! Kirsten’s blog is adorable, informative, and one I frequent – if nothing else ever comes from this post, you should at least give her a visit.
Thanks again, Kirsten, you made this blogger smile!
Step Two: Share 7 Random Facts About Yourself
1. I can recite most, if not all, of the prepositions in the English language in a sing-song fashion. Please, hold your applause.
2. I have a yorkie. She is the biggest, little lady in the whole world and we’re pretty much soul mates.
3. I secretly wish I were famous. Well, guess that secret’s out. Honestly though, who doesn’t!? Not that this is a shock, but I’d love the free clothes and shoes…
4. Sometimes after listening to music, I think I can physically play the songs on a piano. This wouldn’t be so far fetched if I actually knew (or could remember) how to play and read music.
5. I am allergic to nuts and various other peanut products, but I love the smell. Can’t a girl get a Snickers?
6. Fall is my favorite season. Oh hi, crunchy leaves!
7. I’m a lover of some trashy, reality TV…Kardashians/ Khloe and LamLam, Teen Mom, Dance Moms, The Voice, an occasional episode of Jersey Shore… don’t judge me…please?
Step Three: Nominate 15 (or so) other bloggers you admire and leave them a comment notifying them of the nomination.
3. Deux Chicago
Once again a big thank you to Kirsten!
Until tomorrow, lovelies…